Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Well here it is another start to another year.  What will this year bring for Big Daddy?  A question that I am pondering myself even as I sit and drink my coffee.....

Before I look ahead I always like to look back and see what happended over the last year...reflection is a mirror to the soul or some other bullshit like that.  Let's see what happended in 2010....
  1. Unemployment ran out
  2. No new job
  3. Micheal Jackson died
  4. Somehow the losers on Jersey Shore are still using their 15 minutes of fame...
Ok enough of that crap.  So 2010 wasn't the greatest of years, but you know what who cares?  I am still alive and healthy.  My wife is still beautiful and loves me and my children are still perfect to me so in my view 2010 was still awesome!  I hope it rocked for you as well!

2011 here I come....screw the resolutions that I never keep.  I am just going to live for the day, take each day one at a time and live, laugh, love and be thankful for what I have not be pissed off about what we lack.  So I guess you can call that a resolution...

Anyway Happy 2011 to all my readers (if there are any!)  I hope this year kicks some ass for you too!

See you soon!

Big Daddy

4 comments:

  1. didn't michael jackson die in 2009? Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey- that wasn't supposed to show my real name. Argh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True Micheal did die in 2009, but it was still the hot topic at the water cooler for 2010 so I thought it fit with the depressing side of things....

    ReplyDelete